This list below contains items maintained or available from the WGRC gene bank.
PLEASE NOTE: A fee of $15 USD/accession will be assessed for most seed requests. Please note this amount when requesting seed. An additional fee of $25 to $50 will be assessed for requests requiring shipment by Federal Express. The typical amount of seed sent will vary from 10 for genetic stocks to 50 for wild species accessions. Requests for larger amounts of seed, when available, will be charged as follows: 100-300 seed $30/accession and >500 seed $50/accession.
Wild Wheat Germ Plasm (classification according to van Slageren)
The WGRC wild wheat germplasm is now searchable through the GENESYS web site.
- Triticum species
- Aegilops species
- Dasypyrum villosum
- Genetic Stocks
- Chinese Spring Deletion Lines
- Tables of breakpoints and fraction lengths and ideograms.
- Wheat-Alien Translocation Lines
- Descriptions of wheat-alien chromosome translocation lines including data on alien target genes, size, mode of transfer, and type. NOTE: not all lines are maintained in the WGRC seed bank.
- Germplasm Releases from the WGRC
- A listing of the 66 germplasm lines released by the Wheat Genetics Resource Center.
- Field plot data for WGRC germplasm releases and parental cultivars.
- CIMMYT Durum Wheat/Aegilops tauschii Synthetic Lines
- A listing of the 95 ELITE and ELITE 2 synthetic lines, their pedigrees, and the Ae. tauschii parent.
- Material Transfer Agreement
- All requests from the WGRC gene and probe banks are accompanied by this MTA.
- Links to other sources of Wheat Genetic Resources.